Angel's Tear Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groceries - Part 1

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Groceries - Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Groceries - Part 1

Post by Lord Yima the Great Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Hone was about to insist that all was fine, when yet another surge of pain flashed through his body. "Yes...thank you..." He managed. "All I really needed was dagger polish, vials, and cloth. I was planning on selling those mushrooms, but I suppose I could just pass by my home and pick up some extra supplies. I have a rather large store of things like fruits, vegetables, honey, milk, bread, assorted meats, poisons, carved bones, venoms, and poisons that I suppose I could spare to sell..." He trailed off as he saw the girl open her eyes wide in shock. "Anyways, just give me a second." Hone drew a knife and stabbed it into the ground, then lay down with his ear to the earth.

Lord Yima the Great

Back to top Go down

Post by radioactiveapplegun Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Antionette stared the boy up and down for about the tenth time that day. 'Hmph. Zombie boy indeed. He even lives in the ground... Yeah right... maybe?' She had thee urge to lie down next to him and do the same, just for the sake of figuring out, though she knew nothing much would come of it. She waited a bit before asking, "So... do you live down there?" Antionette had heard some rumors of people who disappear into 'underground passageways', and maybe this strange... boy, was one of them.

radioactiveapplegun

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Yima the Great Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 pm

He tapped the ground, then grinned. A tunnel ran directly below them, and the street with the hole was just ahead. Hone felt the fence ahead, then jumped, swung on a clothesline, kicked off the wall, landed squatting down like an imp, then straightened his cloak, stood, and dashed forwards. He stomped and felt a lump right by the hole. Strange... What could that-
Oh.
Oh.
Goddammit.
No one had moved the boy.
Oh, of course.
Just gets better and better.
Well, at least the girl probably doesn't know him. Now that would mean that the lord God had well and truly aban-

"My God... Sei?!"

-doned him.
Oh, wait.
That already happened.
Perfect.
Brilliant.
Absolutely devine.
Oh, bloody home. (XD)
Well, great. Now there's a cut-up guy on my holestep, and I'm traveling with the said cut-up guy's acquaintance behind me.
At this rate, the guy was probably the defaulted leader of some highly influential organization that had formerly controlled half the city, and that his acquaintance was the leader of another, equally dangerous organization with minimal members.
Oh, that probably jinxed it.
Wait, Sei?
Sei Banano was the leader of the White Ravens.
Or he had been, last he checked.
That was about... Two years ago?
And, if he had well and truly jinxed it, this girl must be Marionette or Auntie-Olette.
The leader of the Black Doves.
Huh. Whaddya know.
Bloody home...

Lord Yima the Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2